I am very pleased to announce the first in a series of Masterclasses I will be running over the course of the year. First up is Integrating Advanced Medical Acupuncture & Dry Needling techniques in Treatment of the Shoulder Girdle.
- Date: Saturday 26 April 2014
- Location: Mount Merrion Chartered Physiotherapists, 105 Trees Road, Mount Merrion, Co Dublin
- Duration: 8.45 am - 17.15pm (7 hours CPD)
- Cost: 140 euro early bird until March 20th, 160 thereafter. Places limited to 12.
- Tutors: Simon Coghlan MSc, BSc Physio, Dip Med Ac & Lorraine Carroll MPhty (Manips), BPhysio, Cert Med Ac
This one day course is for clinicians with foundation level training in Medical Acupuncture or Dry Needling who wish to enhance their skills in the assessment and treatment of the shoulder girdle. TCM trained practitioners who would like to develop their understanding of Acupuncture used in a western medical context are also welcome to attend.